Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week #99

10-4-14:

One of the things that I have learned in my mission is that I don't know a lot of things and one of the things I least know is why God sometimes responds right away and sometimes he waits. What I have learned is that he ALWAYS responds... I promise! 

I only have 10 minutes to write, because I have to go watch the priesthood session!!!! hahaha 

I know you want to know about my week, but I didn't really do anything this week!!!! I have just been working like freaking crazy and thinking a ton about my last change!! The pte. asked me what I wanted to do for my last change and I told him I wanted to train a new missionary and do it in the jungle!!!!! So we will see what happens there!!!! hahaha and other than that I visited a lot of missionaries in divisions and stuff like that, but no trainings!!!! 

Now I'm getting readdy for the mission council! But that's about all! Watch Conference and really try to have a question and get revelation from it! It has been really good! 

Love,
Christian!!!! 

Don't Forget About Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment