Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week #102!

October 25, 2014

Yes I stayed as the assistant for the last change and I got a new companion.  How did you know that?!
His name is Elder Lindeman.  He is he buffest person I have ever met in my life! He is a stud! We get along really well. I had to stay as the assistant to help train the Elder who will replace me.

 I got into it this week with Elder Miranda on Sunday.
Our fight ended with him telling me he didn't care about me basically and that it would be better if we both just stayed quiet and focused on work until the end since I was almost done and he hates me that much.  I wanted to be mad and tell him off but I just got super sad and started crying like a little girl becuase I have been having such a hard time getting along with him lately and I don't want to end my mission like that.  So I told him how I thought it was sad that he had been serving so long and learned so much but that he had forgotten the most important thing is to love the people around you.  So then I just manned up and let it go and we went to class and then after lunch he said he wanted to talk.
He got really emotional when he talked and told me that he hadn't thought of it that way and he wanted me to forgive him and that he would try harder with me.  I forgave him for sure! So now it has been better between us finally.

As far as my week goes, there isn't much to say.  We had a crazy week with all of the changes and new missionaries and all that and it worked out well.  We had a good week! The new missionaries are cool.  There is another one here from MI now.

My feelings these days have been all over the place!!! Sometimes I am super happy thinking about going home and being with everyone especially you! Then other times I just start to cry thinking I am not going to be a missionary anymore.  It is super weird to think that it will be over in 5 weeks! Crazy right?! hahaha

I have been spending a lot of time recently trying to improve my prayers.  The wife of the mission President told me it is a good idea to meditate before and to keep a prayer journal where you write the things you are asking for and then slowly write the things that the Lord gives you and you will see how he answers and blesses you! I want to keep doing that with you when I get home I thought it was a good idea!
Anything else I say not will just be rambling so is there anything else you want to know about?!

Love,
Christian


No comments:

Post a Comment