Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week #98!

September 27, 2014 

I had no idea it was going to be so hard! TO think about coming home! Elder CAlderón who is an area 70 came and talked to us in a zone conference and he talked about the missionaries and finishing and I cried like a little girl. haha no joke I was so proud to have served and to still be serving but it makes me soooo sad to think about not having this same calling as a missionary. hahah but I know it’s not the end of me being a missionary at all  haha so yeah um this week….


I had a good week!!!! I won’t tell you what happened everyday because it will be kind of boring, but I will say that we went to Otavalo pretty much all week and we where training the missionaries there. And also we had a big zone conference here in Quito!!! I am like a pro at training now! At least in Spanish!! I don’t know how I would do in English. haha but I will get better when I get back!! I will have to be taught how to speak again! Haha just kidding I do speak a little English when I am with the President. 

Love, Elder Burleson 

 Some Sweet Hats, With Elder Miranda
 Elder Miranda, President Richardson and I
Us again at the hotel we stay at by the Imbabura volcano.  

No comments:

Post a Comment