Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week #95

September 6, 2014

So being that you wrote it in huge letters asking about my knee I guess I will tell you that first! My knee is SCREWED UP!!! haha I stopped running for a little while because it was hurting really bad and then I figured it would be better after waiting for 6 weeks so I ran again and it didn’t bug me the whole time and then the next day all day just to walk was killing me!!!!! Not like the muscle it’s my actual knee. The doctor said that I have "jumpers knee" which is like some kind of tendonitis. He told me I would have it for the rest of my life but he is a crappy Ecuadorian doctor and I don’t trust him at all! So I’m kind of just waiting to go back to the states and get it looked at!
As far as other health things gooooo, welll I think I have got a bug because I have lost a lot of weight recently. I now weigh 160 lbs which is really small for me! Also my butt itches like crazy and my companion told me that it is a sign of having parasites. I know I need to talk to the nurse of the mission but I feel like it is something sooo dumb that will just go away haha but other then that I am good to go!!!!
Haha well to tell you a little about my week really quick! We had the verifications of the new missionaries on Thursday, which is where we see how the missionaries are doing and how they are progressing with their teaching and stuff and yeah it was good! We went to the Panecillo, which is like this cool lookout spot here in Quito. Other than that we have been trying to get ready for the zone conference in the next month which is kind of hard!
Me and my comp are doing well but I feel like I don’t know him very well and we had a little problem this week because he said he felt like he couldn’t trust me.  When I asked him why he said that he thinks I lie to the President because something I said offended him or something, which really upset me because it is soooo important to me to be honest in everything I do because of everything I went through.  That’s okay though it will work out, and I am changing companions for my last change anyways.
ha anyways that was pretty much my week! Oh and we got a bunch of new DVD players and we had to tape all the rules on them and all that and we spent about 2 days doing that because there where about 60 of them and we have to do a ton for each one! 
I made a few videos but the problem is that I forgot my adapter sooo I can’t exactly do anything about sending them to you! Oh yeah and we had the mission council this week! That was the other big thing! It went well!
haha sorry I just am randomly saying things now.
Love,
Christian


P.S. Tommorrow i have 22 month in the mission!!!!!

That means Christian has 11 P-days left!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment