Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, April 28, 2014

Week # 77

April 29, 2014
I have had a crazy week. Monday I got on the computer for like 10 seconds to send the numbers in and then to make my presentation for the zone leader meeting.  I am doing really well, but we had to go to the hospital for my companion he is way sick.  They are making him have gallbladder surgery next Friday.  So I was at the hospital for a while, and then we went to the President’s house to eat because my companion has super special food and when I was going to get on to email home one of my district leaders called and asked me to come to his church building and interview an investigator. 
That was a SUPER crazy experience.  When I got there I realized the man has open sores all over his body and we went into a room and I started asking him about it and he told me that he has leprosy.  Like they had in the bible stories!  His body was like literally rotting away and it is falling apart piece by piece.  Even though his body is falling apart, his testimony was so incredibly strong.  Seeing someone like him made me think about the stories in the bible where Christ healed the men with leprosy and it was almost unimaginable that it was even possible someone like him could be healed.  I know it happened because of the priesthood power though.  The priesthood is so amazing and real; it is crazy that we have the power of God to heal. 
Oh and I got to see Elder Pinta because he came up for the Zone Leader Conference and he is staying at my house.  It was nice to see him.  

A lot happened this week. But I am very good, and very humbled.  I am so grateful for the experiences I am having. 

No comments:

Post a Comment