Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Week #78

May 10, 2014

 Monday: We went to the President’s house to have the going away dinner of 6 missionaries.  We cooked for them and had a slideshow and it was pretty sweet! My P-day got switched to Saturday so that is why I couldn't write.  


Tuesday:  I woke up at 5:40 and went running with Elder Thomas and we ran 3.5 miles and I did it without stopping and I thought I was going to die but I didn’t so that was good!!!!! Then I had to go to the airport to pick up the new missionaries and we brought the to the mission home of the president.  We also went knocking doors!

Wednesday: I got up and ran again and still didn’t die but my knee started hurting a little. Then we went to the chapel of the colon and trained all day to the new missionaries and that was all until the night!!!!! 

Thursday: we tried to run but my knee hurt so bad I couldn’t so I just walked and then we went to the church again and trained again and this hahaha and that was until late at night. 

Friday: We had interviews with my old zone!!! While the President interviewed we taught about the book of Mormon. We do it in two groups and each group takes about 3 hours and we teach the same thing to both groups so we have to give the same training so it was kind of boring the second time around and to think we still have the other zones to do!!! I will get used to it!

Saturday!!!! We got up early and the president took me the other two assistants and the secretaries to a place called pulahua. It’s a old volcano that isn’t active anymore. It was super cool!! We hiked to the bottom!!! I had a good time other than my knee hurt really bad going down the hill, but not up!! anyways then we came back and i took a shower and now I’m here in the office!!! 

 This was our baptism last week! His name was Javier!

 This was eating with the President!
 This is that place we hiked to today! All 3 of these pictures are! It was super cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment