Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, April 14, 2014

Week #75

April 14, 2014
·       So I have been working out! I have been running!!! I am pretty attractive! Haha just kidding.   Well this week has been good!!!! I have been working hard as always and my zone baptized 5 people this week. It was a pretty good week!!!!
·        One of my comps Elder Mazzarelli got changed, and he is now a senior companion with his new companion.  He left today in the morning.  Other than that, nothing very exciting happened this week.
·       We went to the church with my whole zone any we did like a cook out and played some games for P-day!

·       Oh yeah there is a family that I helped reactivate in our ward who is really weird about me! They act like I am a God and they always ask me everything like I have all of the answers! They told me that they got baptized, but never got confirmed, which would mean that they need to get baptized again.  I think the truth is that they are lying because they just want me to do it because of how they are about me.  I think it is because I helped the Dad quit smoking. I made him a cigarette cartridge with pictures of Christ rolled up like cigarettes.  I told him that he had to quit smoking and if he did I would quit drinking coke! Now Elder Acevedo calls him my boyfriend haha.  What a weirdo! What can I say! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment