Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, January 27, 2014

Week # 65


1-27-14
         I’m partially still pretty bummed to be here because I feel like I am the new kid in the zone when I actually have 15 months in the mission. hahaha but I know that is just my pride, so I am getting over it. I am trying sooooooooo hard now to stay happy. I feel way better when I am teaching someone or studying. I’m going to try to let the president let me go to the gym so that I can get out some of the extra stress I have. I feel like it would be good for me plus I would not get home so freaking ugly. I feel bad for my comp because he is passing for some pretty serious depression. He said he doesn’t know why he is depressed but that he is just super sad. So I’m trying to help him but it’s hard when I’m a little bummed myself.  He is helping me be happier because with him I have to be. I am not having that much success here; at least not this week. But I know I am working hard and I will be blessed. I have been so blessed in my life up until now. 

    It’s really funny sometimes when I am asked to find homes for the missionaries. For example, right now because they are going to divide the area I am in into two so we have to find a house for the other ones and I have to find them then go in and see how they are and I cant help but think how it will be when I am looking for a house for myself one day!

This is what we did on P-day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment