Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, September 30, 2013

Week #48


9-30-13
         Emily I don’t think I have ever been this home sick in my mission. My  week was pretty good but also a bummer because the family that I was going to baptize couldn’t get baptized because they couldn’t get married. there are a bunch of problems with the identity of the guy so we can’t take out his birth certificate then get him married! so now we have to get an abogado. (I don’t remember what it is in English) so that he can work it all out!!!!! but my zone baptized 11 people and we were short 9 baptisms to complete the goal but I know we will get it the next month!!!! hahahaha I get along with all the elders in my zone other than one.  He is this kid from my same group like we were in the MTC together and he hates me because I am his leader and I have to correct him and like teach him what I know and he is a freaking crap missionary but he thinks he is the best!!!! but I kinda chewed him out hard core the other day for baptizing an investigator of other missionaries and he was allangry!!!!! I am learning a lot about how to be a better leader and a stronger leader!!!!! but I’m still also learning to be humble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment