Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, September 2, 2013

Week #44


9-2-13

Holy Cow! I got the best change that you can ever get in the mission! No joke! Emily I am sooooooo surprised that it worked out sooooooo freaking perfect this change!!!!! Hahahahahahahhahahaa I will tell you why!!!! Hahahahaha first, I told you about Cristian Uribe being my best friend in the mission right?... well this is his last change in the mission and the president let him choose who he wanted and he chose me!!!!!!!! And they changed me to a place called Pucallpa... not just as a normal missionary, but also as a zone leader!!! And the zone leader of a brand new zone!! Hahahaha we are the first missionaries in this city and my area is brand new!!!!!! It’s soooo freaking coooool Emily it’s no joke like a dream!! I’m soooo happy with where I am at right now!!!! hahahahahahaha but holy cow it’s soo much more work!! for example, I had to do all of the forms today and now I only have 10 min to write you!!!! Next week we are going to come mas temprano to the Internet!!!!!! I am going to baptize and marry a family of 80 year olds!! they have been living together for like 60 years!!! hahahahahaha Lauriano and Antonia!!!! They are soooo freaking cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment