Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, September 23, 2013

Week #47


9-23-13
      This week has been super cool! I’m learning a lot about getting people married here in Peru!! I can make you a fake birth certificate if you want!!! I am a master in the art of forging documents!! hahahaha jk but really we found a few loopholes in the system here and we are using the heck out of them!!! We have one family that is going to be baptized! I will send you a picture of them!! They are suuuuuper cute emily! They are super cool!!! Antonia always forgets she is going to get baptized! Hahahahahaha. It’s pretty cute because she always asks her husband if he really wants to marry her! and he always tells her yes!!!! hahahahahahaha she is sooo cute! and he is cute too!!!! I love how small they are!!!! My comp is going home and he is talking a lot about how it will be when he goes and what he is going to do the first day and all that kind of stuff!!!! It makes me think about what I want.  I want to go straight to the house and then order pizza from the stone grill and drink mountain dew and just talk with you and my family! and then I want to sleep with everyone!! the whole family!! I want to have like a sleep over in the front room!!!!!!!! it will be sweet!! 


This is Lauriano and Antonia! The family we are going to baptize.


No comments:

Post a Comment