Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, September 9, 2013

Week #45


9-9-13
I am having sooo much fun right now Emily!!!!!! Having one of your best friends as your comp is the best!!! Pretty much all of my friends are leaving this change! Elder Uribe, Elder Collins and Elder Hernandez! It sucks Emily!!!! but I still have a few good friends here in la mission.. I got to go to Iquitos on Tuesday and we came back Thursday.  We had our zone leader conference it was super funny because alllll of the zone leaders hate me.  The thing is that Elder Uribe was the assistant to the president and he had to brunt them and chew them out all the time. So they all hate him and, well, I’m his comp and I’m a lot like he is so they don’t like me either. I still have a few really good friends in the mission. Also we have a family to baptize. They are Lauriano and Antonia.  I think I told you about them.  They are super cool. They came to church this week and loved it.  They are going to get married and baptized the 28th.  I love our ward. They are super small but super cool and my ward mission leader is cool. He doesn’t have legs, but we just put him in his wheel chair and push him all day. As far as me- Well, I’m good.  Working Hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment