Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, August 26, 2013

Week #43


8-26-13
I have really little time so I will tell you about my week!!! I baptized!!!!!! Again!!!! Now in total I have 12 baptisms!! Well really only 6 that count for me.  There are 6 that I taught and interviewed and did everything with, but they changed me from that area in Lima the day before they got baptized. So I still count them as mine!!!!  
This weekend I baptized a guy named Cristian!! He is the tattoo artist!!!!!! He is super cool and was like 100% ready to change his life!! Now I have 3 more baptismal dates for the 21 of Sep.!!!!! One guy name Rodolfo and two brothers named Julio and Frank!!!!!! Hahahaha They are all super cool and are all going to the church!!!!! I love baptizing people!! It is such a cool feeling to know that someone has changed because of the spirit that we were able bring to them. You’re going to hate me when I get home because I am going to still want to convert all of my friends! hahaha hahahaha jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk but seriously I love baptizing!!! There are very few things I love more then baptising... first. My smoking hot girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!! Second... hunting and fishing!!!!!!! Third horses and trucks!!! And 4th is dogs!!!!!! Just kidding not more at all, but I do miss those things! This girl in my district just cut her finger really bad so I have to take her to the hospital. Love You!



No comments:

Post a Comment