Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, August 12, 2013

Week #41

August 12, 2013

Well I will start by answering your question that is in bold because you always tell me that I never respond to your questions!!!! Hahahahahaha: the mosquitos here never stop biting!!! No joke Emily!! They bite me when I’m walking when I’m sleeping when I’m eating when I’m pooping!!!!! I hate it!! No I don’t sleep with a net!! It is super hot with the net!!

I still visit that couple with the guy is dying pretty much every day!! He cries every time!!!! At first when I asked him how he was he told me bad because his whole body hurt and his legs don’t work but I explained that the bodies that all of us have get old and worn out and bad things can happen to them. I explained that when I ask him how he is doing, I am asking how his faith and spirit are, not his physical body. He started crying again and now every time I ask him how he is he says he is amazing and that he has never been better.  I don’t cry when I’m with them but every time I leave their house I cry while I walk.  They are so inspiring.  

 This is the house of one of the families we are teaching! 
 I got to kill a chicken this week for dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment