Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, August 5, 2013

Week #40


August 5th, 2013

There are so many mosquitos here and I have sooooooo many bites that I am just used to it.  I don’t know how much I have really told you about the jungle but it is super hard core here!!!! Sometimes I have to cross-rivers like up to my knees to get to some houses and sometimes it rains soooo hard you can’t even see 2 feet in front of you!!! My comp calls me the robo cop because he said that nothing ever stops me!!!!! hahahahahahahaha I love being a missionary in the jungle!!! I hope you are reading your scriptures and going to the temple and praying for me!!!!!! hahahahha I need all the help I can get!! If you want to, you can pray for my investigators!!! Joaho and Hans!! They both have a date to be baptized the 24th of august!

Love, Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment