Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, April 29, 2013

Week #23

April 29th, 2013


We got to email late because our freaking bus broke down!!!  So everything here is good! Other than none of our freaking investigators came to church!! Freaking punks!!! We visited them and they still are like excited to listen to us and stuff; it’s just that they were taking care of kids which is the excuse that they all use!!! hahaha bull crap! I speak like perfect Spanish now!! I’m such a pro!! I am almost Mexican!! It’s funny because it is starting to get colder here and everyone is super cold! They all have jackets here and sleep with like 4 blankets but it is like 70 degrees! They are all amazed that I don’t use a sweater! The truth is that I sweat because it is still warm for me! The weather like never changes!! All is good with my companion! Him and I get along well but he is sensitive about everything! I can’t tease him or he gets super offended!! He is going home is 4 months so he is pretty truncky! Which just means he thinks a lot about his house and is kind of lazy because of it! I’m kicking his butt and making him work.
Love,
Christian!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment