Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week #19!

Week # 19: April 1st (:

I am soooo sick of the city!! Well, I don’t have very much time to write!! So I will tell you about my week!!!! Well, my new companion is Elder Aguirre, from Nicaragua!! He is pretty cool, but I miss Elder Delgado a little!! It’s all good I am sure I will learn a lot from my new one!!!! Oh yeah and my baptisms never happened!! I was sooooo freaking bummed!!! We were waiting for her with the font all filled up and people there to welcome her and she had told us like an hour before that she was going to come. So yeah we waited like 30 minutes and called her and she never got there and then like a hour passed and we called again and some other lady answered saying that Gisel left somewhere but she didn’t know where. She also said that Gisel forgot her cell phone so we just told everyone to go home!! hahahahaha I just wanted to cry!! No joke I wanted to freaking complain for like an hour and just cry like a girl but I manned up and kept it in!! haha My first baptism and it was a flop!! hahahah oh well I will keep working!! hahaha it is all good!! But really we have got nothing right now for baptisms!! hhahahahaha I just really hope we can baptize the labajos family!! hahahaha other then that I don’t have flees in my bed anymore so that is nice!!! I was pretty freaking sick in the beginning of the week!! The first day of my new comp here I had not slept at all because I was puking all night!! hahah it was terrible!!!! hahahahahaha but all is good now!!!
Love, Christian!!


 This is Elder Aguirre (:


No comments:

Post a Comment