Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Friday, April 12, 2013

Week #21

Week #21: April 12th, 2013


This week we had interviews with the mission president and he told me that he has gotten amazing reviews about me as a missionary from my zone leaders so that was pretty cool! We watched another guy get robbed in front of our house, which was pretty crazy! They always do it with a gun and three guys and the police don’t do anything! It’s nuts here in Peru because the police are super corrupt! It’s kind of scary to think about, but there is like zero protection here!! So we have like three new families we are teaching and they are super cool. I really feel like they can progress and I still have faith we can baptize them!! I just hope I don’t get switched this next change because if I do I won’t get to baptize these families!  But I know it will all happen how it is supposed to!! I got to watch Conference with all of the gringos in English, so I was able to understand all of it! Here is a picture of us.  There aren't that many gringos here.  

Love, Christian 

No comments:

Post a Comment