Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week # 88

July 19,2014 

Sunday: ummmm we went to church and then went to eat lunch in the house of a pretty cool family and then went to work in our sector! We had a good time but didn’t teach a single leccion. Our sector is really hard!!!!! We actually got super lost also because we are both new there! I made a video of it so you can see how freaking lost I was!!!!!! But yeah that was the whole night and then we went to the house and crashed!!!!

Monday: This was not a normal Monday! We didn’t have time to do any of the verifications because we had to go to the airport to pick up two new missionaries! It was funny because they where supposed to get here at 3 in the afternoon and so we were pretty close to the airport and the president realized that he had to go somewhere and needed to just leave us on the side of the road and we had to walk like 45 min to get to the airport and we thought we were going to be late to pick them up, but when we go there we realized that their flight had been delayed until like 5 so we just decided to wait and then it said it was delayed until 7 and the same thing happened until 11:00 at night so we just had to wait and wait and wait and we did so many dumb things!!!!! The best part was eating the sushi and then making my comp eat the horse radish and a few other things that I also have videos of!!!!!!!! Anyways it was pretty fun and we got home at about 12:30 in the morning!!!! 

Tuesday: We had to train the two new missionaries that were there and we did that alllllllll day until the nighttime and then went home and slept!!!

Wednesday: We traveled to Esmeraldas! We left at about 10:00 in the morning and got on the bus and got there at about 5:30 at night. alllll day in the bus just reading and reading and playing the little videos games they have on our cell phone!!! I am a pro in the golf one!!!! So that was fun!!!! And then when we got there me and my comp divided with the zone leaders from Esmeradas and San Rafael and I went with the ones from San Rafael. Elder Kingsford and Elder Kerby!!!  It was a fun time and we where able to teach a lesson and also able to have a pretty good night drinking soda and talking about cowboy stuff!! Elder Kerby is also a cowboy so he just made me suuuuper trunky!!!! Thinking about riding and roping and just being on the ranch!!!!!! 

Thursday: We worked all day with the zone leaders!! We had our zone meeting with both zones in the afternoon and me and my comp trained!! It was funny though because when I got up to direct the meeting I couldn’t remember any Spanish because I had been speaking English for like 24 hours straight!!!! hahaha I felt sooo dumb!!!!! Then at night I went to work with them again and this time elder Miranda stayed with us so that we could be picked up by the president in the morning!!!

Friday: We left in the morning after looking at a few houses that were there in the coast. The trip back we went with the pres, his wife, his daughter, and his daughters friend. We had a good time and we actually stopped off to fish..... yep to fish!! I thought I was going to die from being soooo freaking happy!!!!! It was not a challenge at all because it was like a fishing pond where they rented you like the fishing pole and all of that stuff and you pretty much get one every time you put the rod in the water! But I still really liked it!!!!! and yeah I don’t have those pictures because my camera was dead but the president has all of them!! and then we got home and went to the offices and finished all the stuff we didn’t do on Monday!


Saturday: Well I got up at the normal time and got ready and studied and then we had a visit at 11:00 in the morning and the guy was soooo freaking prepared that he was like jumping into the baptismal water!!!! He will be baptized the 2nd of ago.!!!! I’m pumped after sooo much time without baptizing!!!! and then we went to the house and I slept for a hour and then I wrote some letters for my brothers and sisters and then I got my hair cut in a place called "the Crazy tijeras" and I didn’t realize that they were all gay and he did a really good job! hahaha but I will NEVER go back to that place again!!!!!! and now i am here writing you!!!!!



My haircut from the gay guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment