Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Week #82

June 7th, 2014
My time is almost up already today but my week was good!!!!  I went to Esmeraldas which is on the coast and I trained the leaders and then all the missionaries in the coast! We trained about finding people and I used fishing as the example! We showed that fishing with a fishing pole or finding people by yourself you only get very few people but when you fish with a net you catch many fish or when you find with the help of the members you find many people!  It was good and I had fun talking about fishing!!!! 
Hmm we also had the zone leaders council, which was cool, and I had a lot of fun doing!!!! But those were the big things that happened this week!!! I have a good time talking to the president on our drives because my companions always go to sleep and I never fall asleep driving and I just talk and ask him questions and he just talks and answers!! I get along really well with him!!!! 
I have not worked on time in my sector this week and really for like 3 weeks I have not worked in my own sector!!! It sucks but I guess that is part of the sacrifice!!!!!! 
On another note I went to the doctor and got my knee checked out and they said I have tendonitis..... or jumpers knee.... which I don’t get because I never jump!!!! I just have to take it easy and still run but a little less until my knee doesn’t bother me sooo much. But that it is something that I will always have he said.... but I think it will probably just go away! Haha  Overall, good week and I miss you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment