Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Week #83

June 14th, 2014

I have been working like crazy. This week we went to a place called Tulcan which is 10 min from the Colombian border! It was sooooooo cold!!! no joke i forgot what cold feels like!!!! It is fine because that is the only place that is like that and I probably will never go back!!! It was super cool though!!! I did divisions with a few missionaries It was fun!!!! I like my new assignment!!!  
Oh my gosh em i am soooo freaking pissed I just worked on a message that was huge I just spent like a hour and 15 min on it and its alllllll gone.... im sorry!!! wow I’m not going to be able to write it all again! I talked about everything that happend this week sorry that this will not be so good now. it was a super cool week!!!!!
I was saying that I talked to the mission presidents wife today when she told me about the book she wrote. and she talked about how all the people who have been famous in the world had always had a vision and then just done everything to complete their vision!! I was thinking that I want to think of what my actual goals are when I am home and then think of specific things to reach them instead of just the general goal.
Next week I will write more and make sure that it doesn’t get erased! I will try to make a voice recording for this week too since I couldn’t tell you anything but it might be hard living with 5 guys haha.  I will write it by hand though this week too (: 

Love, Christian

This is an old picture, but one of Christian's old companions posted it this week and I thought it was funny hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment