Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, February 24, 2014

Week # 69


February 24, 2014

         I got a new companion! It is the special needs kid I mentioned before! He is the funniest person I have ever met in my life! I am so happy to be with him! You would love him! He always makes jokes and he is so into being a missionary.  He is so proud of it he always tells people that he is an Elder of God.  Also sometimes we will be teaching a lesson and he will bust out laughing in the middle of no where even if it is spiritual! He is so loving and funny and pure! He says that Elder Pinta and I are his best friends! Haha I would love to work with kids like him when I get home I love being around them.  It’s hard to explain but they are just so cool. 
         So it was a good week, but I barely have any time! I love you guys! I will send pictures!
Christian 




These are pictures of a family that I taught that the bishop took! This is a family that accepted baptism! 


 This is me helping Elder Lema shave! I seriously love him!
 The name of the church is almost not even on my tame tag anymore! haha
 This is how I am trying to organize things in my zone!
 Elder Lema loves Latino Dancing and he wanted me to show him how Americans dance.  He was not impressed hahahaha
 This is the welcome dinner! haha So all of these missionaries have like one week max in their mission, and since I just switched missions I was with them even though I have like 15 months! haha It was funny!
 This is my other companion Elder Pinta!
Me, Elder Lema, Elder Pinta.  We are a trio right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment