Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, February 10, 2014

Week # 67


2-10-14 (:

Well as far as my week goes it was pretty good! I got a change! I’m not in the zone Quito East as a zone leader again, which is cool!! I’m in the aria called la Luz, which I don’t know anything about because I have been here for 10 minutes.  My new comp is Elder Pinta from Colombia! Another crazy Colombian!!!!! (: How is Cristian Uribe by the way? I haven’t written him for a while! I’m pretty excited to be a zone leader again!! I hated being just like a normal comp! I was sooo bored! I’m used to everyone needing me to help them!!! hahahah and you know that I like it!!! It’s not because I like power, it’s just because I feel good when I am helping more people! hahah and the time goes by way faster as a leader!!!!!!
All of the members in Carapungo were super sad because I was leaving.  They said it had been a long time since they had had a missionary who worked sooo hard and they were all hoping that I would not get changed for a while. hahahahaha but that SUCKS because I am here now!!! I’m really happy to be here now!!!! hahahahaha I’m not sad at all anymore!!!!!
Hmmmmm what else happened this week.... I cut my hair. Hmmmmmmm OH YEAH your not going to believe me but I lost my pants..... Like I lost them. hahahaha I actually took them one day to use them as a example of how I wanted them to fix my other pants but then I went into a phone booth and left and forgot them in there.  Then I went back like 5 min later to find them and someone had already taken them. So I only have two pants and only one that I actually like. Here it is like 30 or 40 dollars to get some pants. It’s kind of embarrassing walking around in the same pants everyday!  I have just been washing them in my sink at my house like every other day so at least they are not dirty. I will probably get some new ones soon!
I hope everyone is doing well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment