Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week #106

11-24-14

 OH.....MY..... GOSH i really cant belive that htis is my last week. i really cant belive that i will never be Elder Burleson again. i can not belive that i will be there in such a short time..... is this ever real!? oh my i am going crazy thinking about it right now! 
I don't even know what to say... I just like want this week to pass by super fast!!!!! 
My week was great but I would way rather just tell you next week when I can look at you! hahaha
hmmmm do I want anything special when I get home? no! I dont think so! i just want to see everyone!!!!! i just want to have like a normal relaxed night and catch up with everyone. hahaha really dont want anything big.
the only thing that would be cool is to be able to like see all of my pictures. and you have pretty much all of them. maybe you could put them somewhere so we can look at them at night!

I really dont know what else to say....... see you soon!

This is district!
Traveling 3 hours to the zone meeting....
This is the cool guy who is always presenting us to his friends!
My sexy stance....


I have not grown up THAT much hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment