Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Friday, November 14, 2014

Week #104

November 10th, 2014 (Back to Monday P-days)

I miss you so much!!! I can't believe that I will be home in less than a month seriously that seems sooooo fast!!! And it will go even faster for me because this Tuesday I got changed!!!! hahahaha Can you believe it?! 

I am now in Tulcán, which is this little city in the north most part of Ecuador and I am about 5 minutes away from the Columbian border!! Remember where I had to pick up that missionary up from last week? When I got robbed?That is my sector now! This is a pretty corrupt area in the mission, like the members always end up trying to get us to bad things!!! It's an experience that's for sure.  

My new companion is Elder Perez and he is pretty cool.  I am really happy!!! This week has been full of teaching and talking to familias and meeting new people and yeah I am going to baptize a family in two weeks and I am super excited!! I couldn't have chosen a better place to finish!!! The only problem is that it is freaking cold!!!! hahaha I have to wear a jacket like all the time here because it is freezing sometimes!!! But I like it!!!! I wish it would snow!!!! but they say it never does here!!!! and yeah hmmm what else can I tell you about my change!!!!! It's just super cool!!!!!!!! hahahahaha I am working sooo freaking hard!!!! I have been getting to the house like dead tired every night this week!!! oh yeah and this last week was the last mission  council that I will ever go to!! and yeah I had to give my last testimney and I cried like a little girl and then I felt super good because some of the zone leaders came up to me after and told me all the things I had done for them and I took pictures with everyone!!!! but yeah it was super cool!!!!!!

I will soon be home!!! and I don't know yet the flight plans, but I think next week I will get them!!!! and I will let you know!!!! 

Love, Christian


I look kind of weird in this picture!!!! Oh well! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment