Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, December 30, 2013

Week #61

12-30-13
These are the changes that I get as the zone leader.. I was just thinking that you might like it if i show you what actually i see every 6 weeks and how our changes come. This means that my comp Elder Tenazoa leaves and this kid Elder Peacock is coming!! He is from my same group! It will be fun!!!!! I'm pumped!!!!!!!!



Wow! My internet time is already gone. I have been screwing around with all of the forms I have to send to the offices and I just finished. I guess because it's the end of the year everything has to be perfect. 
anyways tell everone that I love them and i miss them and Merry Christmas and Happy Año Nuevo. Because I won't have time to write after this! It was SO GOOD seeing everyone on Christmas! I love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment