Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, December 9, 2013

Week #58

12-9-13

        As far as getting robbed goes, well I just got stopped so don’t worry about that! we were moving to a new house and I had put my wallet in my desk drawer and we had paid a guy to let us use his big truck and whenever I put my desk in there and I went into the house to get more stuff and I’m sure that he grabbed it there. he stole like 350 soles.... that’s like 150 dollars!!! I felt soooo freaking stupid Emily!! Here in Pucallpa it’s really dangerous!!!! I’m not going to lie its a really sad place!!! but when you will come you will get to see it!!! I love the people here though! there are some realllllly gooood people here and some really bad people!!!!!! the saddest part are the couples here!!!!! I think it’s the fault of the peruvian body. for example the women here have the best body of their lives when they are like 14 or 15. and then the guys here take advantage of the young girls and they end up pregnant and then they live together out of obligation and they never love each other! that is no joke what happens so much here!!!!!!! It’s sooo sad and it makes me soooo happy that I know I am doing things the right way so I can have a loving relationship after my mission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment