Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week #33


June 25, 2013
I HATE THE COMPUTERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo home sick right now!!! hahaha you dont even know!!!! I told you i am training again right?!?!?! Well I am training elder lopez from chile! He has a ton of energy.  Our mission president is leaving so he gave us this sweet training yesterday and we all cried because he was talking about leaving and he gave like all his last words! it was sad!!! but the new president will get here next week and i guess he is a pretty cool guy!! so we will see how that goes! also the assistants of the missions are like some of my best friends in the mission and they stayed in out house last night and the one who is like my best friend elder uribe wouldn’t let me go to sleep!!! I am excited to meet the new Mission President. 

No comments:

Post a Comment