Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, June 3, 2013

Week #30!

Week #30: June 3rd, 2013

So there was no email update about Christian's week, but I was able to find out the reason he didn't email is because he was given a change of assignment and transferred to the jungle.  He flew out today! The mission was split a couple of months ago.  So as far as I know, that means he is now a part of the Iquitos Peru Mission.  I will keep you all posted though! He was very excited about getting called to the jungle!!!!

Update: June 4th, 2013: It is soooo beautiful here!!! My aria is nuts!! It’s hard core jungle!! There is one paved road and the rest is dirt! and it rains like every 10 min hahahahahah its soooooo pretty!!!! You will freaking love it here!!! im sooo in love with it here!! I’m still more in love with you so don’t worry!!! hahaha I only have 1 day here so I don’t know many people but the people that I do know are super friendly!! and super loving and SUPER poor!! They have like nothing here!! no jooke they are soooo humble!!! i know im in the right place!!!!!
Love, Christian




No comments:

Post a Comment