Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, June 17, 2013

Week #32


June 17th, 2013
I had a really rally good week!!!! Hahaha I worked so hard. I had another baptism here to so that was pretty cool!!!! Hahaha and we have another one for this next week and another one for the week after and the week after!! I am having a blast!!! The people here are freaking amazing!! No joke! They are sooooo freaking cool!! I am soooo grateful for this area!! My comps name is elder Turley from West Valley Utah! He is freaking sweet!! Him and I get along well!! He is SUPER Mormon!! Hahahaha but he is a good missionary!! Hahahahaha but I’m pretty sure he will get changed today!!! I think that I will get another new missionary to train!!! At least that’s what I want!! Hahha oh yeah and my house here is pretty normal for the jungle! It’s a brick house but we only have concrete floors and two rooms!!! Hahaha and cold water, which I hate! Hahaha and they turn the water off at 9 in the morning so it you have to crap you have to go across the street to the outhouse! Hahahahaha and then they turn it back on in the night!! Hahahaha freaking suck!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment