Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Week 5 and Week 6!

Christian is still in the Provo MTC! He is still the zone leader, and he is waiting on his Visa.  He is getting very anxious to get out and teach real people, and have a new environment.  If his Visa is not here in the next 3 weeks, then he will be put into a mission in the States, until his Visa is approved and he can go to Peru.
"My Spanish is still getting better, but I am still the worst in my class!  I am so ready to get out of here.  I love the spirit though.  I switched companions this week multiple times.  Elder Moody wasn't told about his flight out, so we got woken up to a knock on the door at like 3 am, and he had to get ready super fast and leave, so since then I have been assigned to multiple different companions.  Now my companion is leaving for Mexico, and I am getting a new one.  He is one of the people who I dumped snow on while they were in the bathroom, so I don't think he likes me that much, so we will see how it goes!  I miss everyone though, but I am happy here and it is a good place to be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment