Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Week #3

Christian is doing great! "My visa got delayed.  Actually most of the people in my district have had their visa's delayed.  So, I won't know for a while what exactly is happening, but I will most likely end up here for the next 9 weeks, instead of switching to the Peru MTC, and then there is a chance that I will have to be temporarily reassigned to the States until my Visa is ready.  My spanish is getting a lot better.  I can understand most everything that people say to me, but I still have a hard time speaking back.  We had to teach a lesson this week in Spanish and my companion spoke most of the time because I could only really pray and bear my testimony in spanish.  It is really frustrating.  My companion sprained his ankle, so I have to carry him up a lot of stairs! It is so busy here I hardly have any time to write! I have had some cool experiences lately though with teaching the fake investigators.  I really cannot wait until I can teach real people."


No comments:

Post a Comment