Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week #4

Christian has been out a month today! He is still waiting on his Visa, so for a while longer, he will be at the Provo MTC.  He will not be able to receive packages in the Peruvian MTC, so if anyone needs to send anything or wants to for Christmas, then sending it sooner would be the best!







"I am used to it here now, so I am not upset about being stuck here.  But, I really just want to be able to leave and teach real people so badly I can't even tell you.  I don't know when I am even leaving though, it is all still up in the air.  I keep getting better at spanish I work so hard studying it.  I had a really cool experience this week, because we were listening to a talk, and I understood all of it without even trying, and then after my companion was talking about how we have to understand everything in Spanish, and I realized the talk was in Spanish.  I didn't believe him, but he was right, and I had understood it all.  I thought that was pretty sweet!  Also, I was praying that I will be able to know what to do to help the men in my zone, since I am the zone leader, and right when I was done praying, I looked at the ground and one of the men in my zone's nametag was on the ground.  It was a small thing, but I was able to give it to him, so he didn't stress about finding it.  It just seemed like a reaffirmation that I am where I am supposed to be, if that makes sense.  I love the spirit that is here so much. Even though I understood the talk in Spanish, I still can't speak it that well, but It is getting there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment