Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, October 28, 2013

Week #52


10-28-13

          This week has been pretty good Emily!!! I had my biggest baptism!!! 7 people!!!! two full families!!!!! I will send there names in another email to everyone but it was sooooo cool Emily!!!! I am sooo grateful for finding the people I found!!! we had the oldest couple our of the history of the mission that got married!! there are 86 and 82 years old!! hahahahha it was the cutest think ever to see them kiss!!!!!!!!!! I almost died because it was sooo freaking cute!!!!!!!!! I freaking love that family!!!!
Oh but the bad part that happened this week is that I got robbed for the first time!!! Someone took 200 sols from me, so I’m broke!!!!! hahahahaha but oh well, it was kind of my fault!!!!! Don’t worry, no one pulled a gun on me!!!!!!!
These are the two families I baptized.  Their names are:  

            Elsa Tipto    61
Leandro Tipto  30
Franco Tipto   14
Dani Tipto   12
Lizeth Tipto   11

Laureano Shuña Gama  86
Antonia Vela parana  81



 When you are baptizing and serving, even the companions that you can't get along with can be your best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment