Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, July 22, 2013

Week #38


7-22-13

Hey!!!!!!
My week was good!! I baptized 3 people!!!! Two boys: Mario, 16 years old and Oscar, 14 years old!!! Then my comp baptized their sister Marylou, 8 years old!!!! It was so cool!! Now we are going to baptize a family that  I found yesterday!! They don’t know that I will baptize them, but I am going to!!! No joke!!! Other than that, we also had our intervistas with the president of the mission! He told me that I get talked about a lot in the mission!! He said that he has heard i am a really really good missionary! so that was cool!!! and it made me feel good!!! Also, the assistants have been sleeping at our house every day for like the whole week.  They inspected our house and we passed (:  Don’t forget to go to the temple and Pray!

Love,
Christian



No comments:

Post a Comment