Two Years, 3 Missions

Two Years, 3 Missions

Monday, March 18, 2013

Week #17!

Week # 17: 3/18/13


This week we kind of cool!! we finally are ging to baptize someone the 30th of this month! Her name is gisel hambo!!! So that is good!!! That was really the only thing that was exciting about that!!!! I told you guys i watched a dude get robbed of his taxi right!? .... now that I think of it this week kind of sucked!! no joke! Tuesday my comp had a head ache and he wanted ibuprofen and i had some in my bag so i told him to go ahead and just find it and take 3 but i guess there where two bottles of pills and insted of taking 3 ibuprofen he took 3 sleeping pills that i had from a long time ago that i didnt even know i had. It was in english so he didint know! hahahahaha he was asleep in 30 min and he slept for the whole study time which is 4 hours and then when it was time to go and i woke him up he was like acting drunk!! haha I had to do everything the  whole day!hahaha no joke i literally taught all the lessons and made all the appointments and i had to plan for the next day! I think becuase his family is pretty poor he has never tried taking any kind of pill so it effected him a lot!! hahaha hahaha as far as me i am good!! the time goes really fast some days and really slow other days!! right now it is going really slow becuase we watched this movie about these missionarys and one was about to go home and it just made me think a lot about home! hahahah i know i am lame and i should think about my mission all of the time but i cant help thinking about home sometimes.  I miss everyone especially Grandma and Grandpa Dickey today! Overall it was a good week though! 
Love, 
Christian!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment